1901 Barber Half Dollar VF
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis nice, problem-free coin is a fantastic example for a circulated set.
- Mintage of 4,268,000 pieces.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Depicting Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Featuring an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect your Barber Half Dollars by placing them in a Dansco Album.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.