A semi-key date in the Standing Liberty Quarter series. Extremely hard to find this nice. Graded Very Fine-20 by NGC.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- NGC certification guarantees and protects the VF-20 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 1,360,000 pieces.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Obverse: Depicts a militaristic Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Features an eagle in flight.
Protect and display your Standing Liberty Quarter in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1923-S Standing Liberty Quarter to your cart today!