Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- There were 17,671 coins originally minted in 1936.
- Obverse: Depicts a beaver gnawing on a maple branch. Designed by Gertrude K. Lathrop.
- Reverse: Features Governor Thomas Dongan, Peter Schuyler and Robert Livingston.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.
Protect and display your Albany Commemorative Half Dollar by adding a protective display box to your order.
This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this historical Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.