1884-A Greece Gold 20 Drachmai George I BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Rare Greek Gold. This one-year type was struck at the Paris Mint, and is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. The portrait shows King George I of Greece, who was also a Danish Prince at the same time. His father was the Danish King Christian IX.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of King George I of Greece surrounded by the legend and date.
- Reverse: Crowned royal arms of Greece with denomination below.
- Minted at the Paris Mint in France.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding the perfect capsule recommended for this coin.
Featuring a classic design, this rarely encountered Greek 20 Drachmai is popular with world Gold coin collectors. Add one of these historic Gold coins to your cart today!
Cataloged in Krause as KM#56.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.