Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Coins are in Average Circulated condition.
- Obverse: Displays a left facing bust of crowned Queen Victoria surrounded by the legend in Latin.
- Reverse: Features a rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the Melbourne Mint. Coins bear the 'M' mint mark on the reverse.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Featuring historic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold Sovereigns bearing the likeness of Victoria are one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add some of these historic Gold Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.