1902-1910-S Australia Gold Sovereign Edward VII Avg Circ
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
- Product Details
Product DetailsGold Sovereigns from the reign of King Edward VII are dated 1902-1910 and are not encountered nearly as often as succeeding monarchs George V or Elizabeth II.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Individual coins are packaged in protective packaging.
- Coins are in Average Circulated condition and dated 1902-1910.
- Obverse: Depicts the bust of King Edward VII, the son of Queen Victoria.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the Sydney Mint. Coin features the "S" mintmark below the horse on the reverse.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Containing .2354 of an ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic Gold Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Dates you receive will be randomly selected and are determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.