Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins are in Average Circulated condition and dated 1902-1910.
- Obverse: Depicts the bust of King Edward VII, the son of Queen Victoria.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the Melbourne Mint. The "M" mintmark is featured on the reverse below the horse.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Containing .2354 of an ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic Gold Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Dates you receive will be randomly selected and are determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Novice Collector
From:Los Angeles, CA
Date:Dec 7, 2017
I left an earlier review for 4 star but would like to change that to 5. The coin I received was in much better condition than originally reported. It was a little dirty but after I cleaned it with some mild soap and warm water using my fingers, WOW, this coin came alive as if it was asleep for over 100 years. This coin could easily be upgraded to AU condition and there was very minimal wear. The details on King Edward's face was excellent and even the texture of his hair and beard can be seen. The obverse side is even in better condition and even the individual fingers on St. George holding the reign can be seen. I'm very happy with this purchase and considering buying more coins with George V and Queen Victoria.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.