- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts the bust of King George V.
- Reverse: Features a rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the Perth Mint. "P" Mint mark featured on the coin's reverse.
Protect your Gold sovereign value in style by adding a plastic capsule recommended for this coin.
It is easy to see why the Australian Gold Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic Australian Gold Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Random dates of our choice may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 26, 2018
I received a very beautiful 1918. I have purchased three total 'BU' Sovereigns of this series and this is the best quality of the three (not by much, other two are great too) APMEX continues to satisfy
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Common (higher mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.