- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
George T. Morgan, at the time the assistant engraver to William Barber of the U.S. Mint, created a new design for the U.S. Silver dollars to be put into production in 1878. This series is highly popular among collectors.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- All coins will be in protective packaging.
- This issue comes in a grade between Very Good and Very Fine condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust".
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.