Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This 1896-S Morgan Silver Dollar was minted over 100 years ago at the San Francisco Mint. Minted from 1878-1921, this design by George T. Morgan is considered to be one of the most beloved designs of American coinage.
- Contains .7734 oz of pure Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 5,000,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
Proudly display your Morgan Silver Dollar in style by adding a beautiful display box to your order.
Expand your Morgan Silver Dollar collection by adding this 1896-S Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.