Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
George T. Morgan, at the time the assistant engraver to William Barber of the U.S. Mint, created a new design for the U.S. Silver dollars to be put into production in 1878. This series is highly popular among collectors.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 3,720,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the New Orleans Mint feature an 'O' mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1904-O Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
In October 1962, vast quantities of 1904-O dollars were released from long-term storage at the Philadelphia Mint. Bags were released from storage in the Treasury Building in Washington, D.C., from which location some coins had dribbled out in small numbers since the 1930s.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.