- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Why Buy Gold
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens with the motto "E Pluribus Unum" divided by stars on the edge.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco.
Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year Gold coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Maximize the Value of Gold Double Eagles and Diversify your Investment Strategy
Whether you are a new or experienced investor, you can maximize your investment strategy with the highly popular $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle. They are known for their popular design, but they are also popular because they are one of the few sets of Pre-1933 Gold coins that survived. Gold offers great intrinsic value and the purchase is sure to diversify your investment strategy, giving you flexibility to work within your strategy or budget. Each Gold Double Eagle looks great in any portfolio and gives each investment a boost in terms of value.
Pre-1933 Gold Significance
In 1933, President Franklin Roosevelt signed into legislation, in an effort to fight the Great Depression, that monetary Gold coins be sent back to the Treasury to be melted down into Gold bars. These Double Eagles are survivors of that legislation and you have an opportunity to own a literal piece of history in your hands while you enjoy the value it grows over time. It was an unprecedented piece of legislation that affected over million of Gold coins around the country. The remaining survivors of the Gold Double Eagles can be owned today!
American Gold Double Eagles were once considered the most beautiful design in the history of the American coinage.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Sandy Hook, CT
Date:Feb 16, 2017
I got my very first pre-1933 coin today. It was minted in 1908 and exhibited very little wear on both sides. I'm extremely pleased with this purchase and will purchase more of these.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.