Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This is from the last group of notes to be issued by the Confederate States of America during the Civil War.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Grades will be between Very Good to Very Fine.
- Catalogued as T-67.
- Face: Popular vignette of the State Capitol at Nashville, TN. at top center with a portrait of CSA Vice President Alexander H. Stephens at lower right.
- Back: Ornately engraved with the denomination in blue.
This note has seen moderate wear, but is intact without the usual damages due to the quality of paper, making this an affordable example of CSA paper money used during the Civil War. Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
The necessity of financing military operations during the Civil War forced the Confederate government to print paper money, just as the U.S. government did for the first time.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review