- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 14,806,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Almost Uncirculated Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 3, 2020
Wow, what a privilege to hold such a beautiful piece of history in your hands! I purchased the 1878 7tf rev of 78 AU earlier and had to have the 1879. Such a wonderful service you provide. I continue to be impressed by the condition of your coins with every order. Apmex is second to none when it comes to Morgan's.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.