- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in protective plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic coin protective packaging.
- Mintage of 5,708,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features the mint mark “O” for the New Orleans Mint just above the denomination.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive album or holder to your order.
Minted from 1878-1921, this design by George T. Morgan is considered to be one of the most beloved designs of American coinage. This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1881-O Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!
95% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Palmsprings , florida
Date:Jun 15, 2020
Date:Jun 26, 2015
Great pricing for BU (ungraded) Morgans, which are usually of a MS60-62 grade. Fine for me. I've purchased the majority of my Morgans from APMEX. The price is lower than the other coin firms I've dealt with vast majority of the time, and they ship very quickly (1-2 days and out to USPS with FREE Shipping.
- Mint Condition
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.