|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- This issue comes in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the New Orleans Mint feature an "O" mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1882-O Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Mike A
Date:Jan 21, 2015
APMEX provides fast service and smooth transactions but I've found their Morgans are generally overgraded. Their grader tends to bump their coins to the next higher grade.....I purchased a BU Morgan and received one that would probably grade out between a AU 55 and 58. I've just come to expect it when making purchases from APMEX. Everything else about APMEX is great though and I can't complain about a transaction when I know exactly what I'm going to end up getting.
- Easy to Sell
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
- Poor Condition
- Common (higher mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.