- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- This issue comes in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the San Francisco Mint feature an 'S' mint mark.
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1882-S Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
93% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 26, 2015
Good coin is low MS grade; hard to tell unless you are a professional grader. I buy most of my Morgans because of the condition of the coins and the,, almost always, lower prices than the competitors. And they get shipped quickly, sometimes within 24 hours, so you aren't sitting around wondering what you ordered and when it is going to show up. And FREE shipping
- Recognized Brand
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.