|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of pure Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 9,976,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
Proudly display your Morgan Silver Dollar in style by adding a beautiful display box to your order.
Expand your Morgan Silver Dollar collection by adding this 1896 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Scott Jones
Date:Jan 25, 2017
This is my second Morgan Dollar, and it is the better of my two, what a beautiful coin. I am so happy to buy thru APMEX, I have been so happy with all my coins to date. Great quality and a good price.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Bottom Line
- Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.