- Product Details
Last year of issue for the Peace Dollar. A lot of these were saved, making them very affordable for today's collectors!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in protective plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic coin protective packaging.
- Mintage of 1,576,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Peace Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint have no mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your Peace Dollar collection by adding a storage album to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 1935 Peace Dollar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Ron Gren
Date:Apr 14, 2018
I really appreciate receiving a single 1935 Peace Dollar with very fine details in Liberty's hair and AU looking full eagle feathers on the reverse. Great addition to my Dansco Peace Dollar album. Fast secure shipping as well.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.