- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- This issue comes in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 848,000 coins. Second lowest mintage in the Peace dollar series.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- This issue features no mint mark as it was struck in Philadelphia.
Beautifully showcase your Peace Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this AU 1927 Peace Dollar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 28, 2020
I was ecstatic with the coin I received! The coin was in fantastic condition and actually I would probably push it closer to BU rather than AU. I have yet to be dissatisfied with any of my purchases from APMEX, keep up the great work!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.