1971-1978 Clad Eisenhower Dollars $100 Face-Value Bags XF-AU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Eisenhower Dollar, or Ike Dollar, is the last of the large sized dollar coins. These Ike Dollars commemorate President Dwight D. Eisenhower and the success of the Apollo XI moon landing.
- Coins contain .750 Copper and .250 Nickel bonded to a pure Copper core.
- Each bag contains 100 coins in Extra Fine to Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Profile of President Eisenhower with "Liberty" above his head and "In God We Trust" and the date below. Mintmarks appear below Eisenhower’s neck.
- Reverse: Design of the Apollo XI insignia showing an eagle flying over the surface of the moon with Earth in the distance, all surrounded by 13 small stars. "United States of America" is above and the denomination is below.
- 1976 Reverse: Depicts the Liberty Bell in front of the moon.
These coins make great conversation pieces within any collection. Add these clad Eisenhower Dollars to your cart today!
Years and mintmarks will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
These coins contain no Silver.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Aug 24, 2015
My Grandchildren love these Eisenhower dollars. One of the kids did the dishes for us. I didn't have anything to give except a five dollar bill. I remembered that I had a handful of Eisenhower dollars, so I got one and let him choose what he wanted. I was very surprised that he did not know what the coin was. I did explain who Eisenhower was and that this coin was worth more than one dollar. He was very egger to keep the coin instead of the five dollar bill. Now all the grandkids want these coins from me. What a great reward for doing a good job.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Common (higher mintage)
- Poor Condition
Date:Nov 6, 2014
Outstanding shipping overall better than advertised some BU However a few had black spots, one had been marked up, one copper corrosion. Mainly AU; 63 bicentennial mainly type II with three mint marks and a few Type I. There were also 72, 72D, 74, 74D, 77D and 78. Completely satisfied
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
Date:Jul 20, 2012
The is the old "sack of money". To be honest they are in pretty poor condition so they are not worth the 149 cost. That being said, one can only assume these will appreciate over time. I took the time to clean them and having a bag of 100 dollar coins is quite satisfying. I don't really know how to explain why its so satisfying but it just is. I know they are only worth 100 but as there are so many and they are so heavy it really gives you a feeling of "wealth". Just as a caution they are VERY heavy. If you keep them in any type of portable safe your arm is going to get a good work out.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.