- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Comprised of zinc plated steel.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 217,660,000 pieces.
- Designed by Victor David Brenner.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Abraham Lincoln.
- Reverse: Features two wheat ears, the denomination and the designer's initials at the bottom.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.