A nice example with light perimeter toning. This is the lowest minted nickel between all three Mints. This is yet another example of a branch mint coin not producing nearly the amount the Philadelphia Mint did.
- Mintage of 7,754,000 pieces.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of an American Indian.
- Reverse: Features a bison standing on a flat plain.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1929-S Buffalo Nickel to your cart today!