1907 $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This first year of issue $20 Gold Double Eagle was designed by sculptor Augustus Saint-Gaudens. Minted from 1907-1933 and over a century old, these beautiful coins exhibit no signs of wear.
- Contains 0.9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- U.S. Mint issue from the Philadelphia mint.
Protect your $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
This coin, at the request of President Theodore Roosevelt, does not have the motto "In God We Trust". Public outcry caused its return in the middle of the following year. Add this beautiful Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.