Pamphylia Aspendus AR Tetradrachm (212-181 BC) CH VF NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Rare Tetradrachms struck during the reign of Alexander II in Pamphylia/Aspendus.
- Pamphylia, Aspendus: AR Tetradrachm (16.33 grams) circa 212-181 BC.
- Pamphylia is located in the southern part of what is now Turkey.
- NGC certification as a Choice Very Fine guarantees the authenticity of the coin.
- Strike: 4/5, Surface: 3/5.
- Obverse: Head of Heracles right, wearing lion-skin headdress.
- Reverse: Zeus seated left holding eagle and scepter, AE in left field.
Protect and display your Aspendus Silver Tetradrachm coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Aspendus Silver Tetradrachm coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.