- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- 50-count rolls of 1943 zinc-coated steel cents.
- Coins come packaged in a paper roll or a hard plastic tube.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Abraham Lincoln.
- Reverse: Depicts two wheat ears and the denomination.
Add several of these 50-Count 1943 Wheat Cent Rolls to your cart today!
Mint marks you receive may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 14, 2020
I bought two rolls of these, and found mostly 1943 P. In all, there were 10 with a D and 8 S pennies, leaving 82 plain. As for condition, they were as expected with a couple in XF-AU and one seeming to be BU but with a bit of rim corrosion. Some of these had some rust, but not severe corrosion--as expected. And there were a couple with weakly struck "4", which may be of interest with today's interest in mint errors.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Recognized Brand
Date:Apr 25, 2020
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.