- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains the only 2 coins featuring the portrait of King Peter II.
- Coins come encapsulated in a custom hardwood case.
- Each set comes with its own certificate of authenticity and background story.
- Obverse: Bust of King Peter II.
- Reverse: Crowned double eagle with shield on breast.
Add this historical collection containing the only two coins that were ever minted of Peter II to your cart today!
Peter II, the King of Yugoslavia refused to capitulate to the Germans just two days after his predecessor agreed to join the Axis Tripartite Pact. This prompted the subsequent German invasion of Yugoslavia that diverted the German army and caused an unplanned 6 week delay in the start of Operation Barbarossa, the Nazi invasion of Russia. This delay resulted in Germany’s defeat at the hands of the Russian winter.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.