|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2419 oz Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-62 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast, surrounded by "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your Graded Liberty Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your Pre-1933 Gold coin collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this historic and highly respected coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 29, 2019
With premiums over spot this low I ordered a $5 half eagle instead of a current quarter oz. eagle. I expected to get a marginal MS-62 very common random date coin but instead received a beautiful 1886-S coin which to me looks closer to an MS63 grade. I’ll be back soon hoping to duplicate this deal!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.