- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .24187 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the Mint State-62 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and the denomination “FIVE D.” to represent five dollars.
- Coins are designed by Christian Gobrecht and are minted from 1839-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Charlotte, Dahlonega, New Orleans and San Francisco.
Protect your investment by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order today!
NGC, one of the top coin grading services, has certified the Mint State-62 condition of this coin, adding collectability to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:the g bug
Date:Jul 4, 2020
The product is beautiful, as all products that I purchase from here. I have never had an issue with product quality as well as the staff at apex. Some like to compare apples l like quality when dealing with precious metals but overall very satisfied with the company
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.