1912 $5 Indian Gold Half Eagle MS-63 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1912 $5 Indian Gold Half Eagle has been certified as MS-63 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This highly collectible coin is a great addition to any numismatic collection.
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: A masculine image of Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Minted from 1907-1933 at the following mint: Philadelphia.
Display your graded $5 Indian Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Mint State-63 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $5 Indian Gold Half Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.