This 1908 Indian Quarter Eagle has been certified as MS-64 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 1356!
- This coin has a mintage of 564,821.
- Population of 1,405 coins at this grade level with 689 graded higher.
- This Indian Quarter Eagle has a denomination of $2.50.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visible mintmark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Indian Quarter Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1908 $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle MS-64 PCGS your cart today!