- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Minted by the U.S. Mint in San Francisco.
- Set comes in original mint packaging, including a protective hard plastic case and an outer box.
- Contains a Lincoln cent, Jefferson nickel, Roosevelt dime, Kennedy half dollar, and Sacagawea dollar.
- Also contains the 2001-dated coins of the Statehood Quarter series - New York, North Carolina, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Kentucky.
- The dime, quarters, and half dollar are minted in 90% Silver.
- mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
This set makes an excellent addition to any modern proof collection or as a gift for a friend or family member!
Due to their elegant appearance and low price, proof sets can serve as a great introduction to the world of coin collecting for a beginner, or can be an enjoyable part of a wider collection.
Because of the Silver content of the dime, quarters and half dollar, this set also offers a great opportunity to begin or expand a collection of numismatic Precious Metals.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 8, 2020
I actually wound up purchasing a series of this set which now completes what I was after. All (containers) were in used but overall excellent shape. Service was quick, prices reasonable and quality top shelf. I will be buying other items from this vendor.
- Value (low premium over spot)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.