- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Each set is housed in the original cardboard holder. Outer envelope may or may not be in tact.
- Less than 50,000 of these sets were originally produced, and many have undoubtedly been split up over the years.
- Most coins in these sets show vibrant, distinctive toning in a unique style, caused by the sulfur content in the paper holders.
- These sets appear to be fully original with no indication of coins having been swapped at any point.
- Contains the following:
(2) Philadelphia Half Dollars
(2) Philadelphia and (2) Denver Quarters
(2) Philadelphia and (2) Denver Dimes
(2) Philadelphia and (2) Denver Nickels
(2) Philadelphia and (2) Denver Cents
Don't miss out on this piece of numismatic history. Add this 1956 U.S. Double Mint Set to your cart today!
40% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 17, 2016
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.