- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 20 coins, with a total of 2.431 oz. of Silver.
- Less than 35,000 sets were originally produced, and many have been split up over the years.
- Each set is housed in the original cardboard holder. Outer envelope may or may not be in tact.
- Contains the 4 each of following (2 examples each from Philadelphia and Denver):
- Franklin half dollars
- Washington quarters
- Roosevelt dimes
- Jefferson nickels
- Lincoln wheat cents
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
Don't miss out on this piece of numismatic history. Add this 1957 U.S. Double Mint Set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.