|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 come in a PCGS slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the New Orleans Mint's “O” mint mark above the denomination.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1884-O Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Michael Camileo
From:Schenectady, New York
Date:Oct 15, 2016
Date:May 22, 2014
Born in N'Awlins, i got this for collecting value & to pass on to my child. A little duller than my San Fran Morgan (1881-S), but i am satisfied with my purchase counting on PCGS grading name to hold its value. Previously i owned only boullion coins, this gives me good feeing i now own a coulpe of 130+ year old American coinage. WOW!!!
- Attractive Design
- Historical Significance
- Recognized Brand
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Common (higher mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.