1863 Indian Head Cent AU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
This lightly circulated example features bold design elements throughout!
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% tin & zinc.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Grades About Uncirculated.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin with a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1863 Indian Head Cent in About Uncirculated condition to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.