2018 Great Britain 1/4 oz Gold Queen's Beasts The Bull
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
As low as $27.99 per coin over spot!
|1 - 24||$366.39||$370.21||$381.66|
|25 - 49||$364.39||$368.19||$379.57|
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsAs low as $27.99 per coin over spot!
Infused with power, the Black Bull of Clarence adds to the impressive designs expected of the immensely popular Queen's Beasts series.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Housed in protective packaging. Orders of 25 or more coins come in tubes. Orders of 500 coins or more are packaged in Monster Boxes (20 tubes per box).
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 25 pounds.
- Reverse: Designed by Jody Clark, the design features the muscular Black Bull of Clarence rearing above a royal shield.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Display your 1/4 oz Gold Queen's Beasts: The Bull in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add the fifth coin of this exciting new 10 coin series to your cart today!
When Her Majesty The Queen was crowned in 1953, the entrance to Westminster Abbey was guarded by ten fantastical creatures. The Queen’s Beasts were six-foot tall statues that symbolized the heritage and history Queen Elizabeth II inherited that day. These royal protectors have been brought to life in a collection named in their honor, which began in the year The Queen became the world’s longest reigning living monarch and continues in the year of Her Majesty’s Sapphire Jubilee.
The Black Bull is a "Yorkist" beast which came to The Queen through Edward IV, the first king of England from the House of York and one of the key players in the "Wars of the Roses". The bull is one of the most English and "earthy" of the heraldic beasts, a strong symbol of pride and patriotism.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.