You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Housed in protective packaging. Orders of 25 or more coins come in tubes.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 25 pounds.
- Reverse: Designed by Jody Clark, the design features the muscular Black Bull of Clarence rearing above a royal shield.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Display your 1/4 oz Gold Queen's Beasts: The Bull in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add the fifth coin of this exciting new 10 coin series to your cart today!
When Her Majesty The Queen was crowned in 1953, the entrance to Westminster Abbey was guarded by ten fantastical creatures. The Queen’s Beasts were six-foot tall statues that symbolized the heritage and history Queen Elizabeth II inherited that day. These royal protectors have been brought to life in a collection named in their honor, which began in the year The Queen became the world’s longest reigning living monarch and continues in the year of Her Majesty’s Sapphire Jubilee.
The Black Bull is a "Yorkist" beast which came to The Queen through Edward IV, the first king of England from the House of York and one of the key players in the "Wars of the Roses". The bull is one of the most English and "earthy" of the heraldic beasts, a strong symbol of pride and patriotism.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 30, 2018
An absolutely beautiful coin! In my opinion the Queen's Beasts are some of the nicest coins by design and condition. I love the 1/4oz size gold pieces. Thanks APMEX and I look forward to the future coins.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.