- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These Canadian Silver quarters were struck during the reign of King George V (1910-1936). A great way to add Vintage Silver coins to any collection at an affordable price!
- Canada Silver 25 Cents struck during the reign of King George V (1910-1936).
- These coins will come in Average Circulated condition.
- Years chosen will be determined by stock on hand.
- Obverse: Crowned bust of George V left.
- Reverse: Crowned denomination above date within wreath.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add these Canadian Silver quarters to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.