1913 $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle MS-62 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product Details1913 $2.50 Gold Indian graded MS-62 PCGS.
- Contains .1209 oz of Gold.
- Graded MS-62 by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: Displays a masculine image of Liberty wearing a full headdress encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" above and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA," "E PLURIBUS UNUM," "IN GOD WE TRUST" and the denomination.
- Designed by Bela Lyon Pratt and minted from 1908-1929.
Protect your $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The beautiful incuse (sunken relief) design of this coin retains the majority of its original luster adding to the collectibility of this series. Enhance your collection by adding this $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.