Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and guarantees these coins as being in Choice Brilliant Uncirculated MS-63 condition.
- Moderate to heavy toning on the obverse, reverse or both.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Morgan Silver Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add these Graded 1878-1904 Toned Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
These coins exhibit moderate to heavy toning on the obverse, reverse or both. Dates and mintmarks on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.