Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Today, the original coins are considered highly collectible due to their beautiful design.
- Ultra-Low mintage of only 100 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in a capsule.
- Obverse: Depicts an up-to-date design of a highly detailed Western Unicorn.
- Reverse: Depicts an up-to-date design of a highly detailed Eastern Unicorn.
- Laser etched with the year, weight and purity on the rim of the coin. Also, laser etched with the 25th anniversary of the original coin.
- Minted in Shanghai.
This Gold PU (Premium Uncirculated) restrike is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic design. Add the 2019 China 1 oz Gold Unicorn Restrike coin to your cart today!
The Chinese Unicorn Series was a short-run issue of limited edition coins and sets released by the China Mint between the years of 1994 and 1997.
The unicorn is a horned mythical creature of good fortune, and on the coins both an eastern and western depiction are to be seen. In traditional Chinese culture the Qilin is a magical creature of good omen and a bringer of prosperity. It has the head of a dragon with the antlers of a deer, the scales of a fish, the hooves of an ox and the tail of a lion.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.