- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Printed between March of 1915 and November of 1919.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- This note is in Very Good condition.
- Face: Features a large eagle with its wings spread perched above small portraits of Lincoln and Grant.
- Back: Displays the obligation language at center with the denomination surrounding among stylized scrollwork.
- Teehee/Burke signatures—Friedberg#233.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These notes are popular among collectors. This popular note is a Very Good example with typical wear for the grade. Add this 1899 $1 Silver certificate to your cart today!
The Teehee/Burke signature combo indicates this note was the last of this type printed; before the introduction of the more modern looking Series 1923 notes were introduced.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.