Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Four Chinese characters meaning "Amiable Countenance," along with “Republic of Singapore” and date.
- Reverse: A facing view of a prowling tiger, along with the Gold weight and fineness.
- Minted by the Singapore Mint.
Protect and display your Singapore Gold Tiger in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This Gold coin is part of the Singapore Mint's popular Lunar series that showcases a different animal each year. Add this 1 oz Gold Lunar coin to your cart today!
Individual characters translate to (top left clockwise): River, Power, Thrill, Pokey.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.