Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .2039 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by John Flanagan.
- Obverse: Features the profile of George Washington.
- Reverse: American troops landing at Asan Bay during the Battle of Guam, in which U.S. forces liberated the island from Japanese occupation.
- Reverse artist Michael Gaudioso. Designer: Joel Iskowitz.
- Mint mark is represented by a "S" for San Francisco.
Protect and display your Washington Quarter by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This proof will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 2019-S Washington Quarter to your cart today!
War in the Pacific National Historical Park
Located on the island of Guam, War in the Pacific National Historical Park was established in 1978 to commemorate the courage and sacrifice of those who participated in the Pacific Theater of World War II. The island of Guam, located in the South Pacific and the largest of the Mariana Islands, was the site of a significant battle in 1944 when U.S. forces liberated the island from a brutal two and a half year occupation by Japanese imperial forces. On July 21st, 1944, American forces landed on Guam at Apra Harbor and regained control of the island over the ensuing three weeks. War in the Pacific National Historical Park encompasses many of the sites involved in this battle, including the beaches of Asan Bay, which are pictured on this coin. The park is dedicated to preserving these historic sites and sharing this part of American history with future generations
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.