- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Canada Half Dollar from the reign of King George VI (1936-1952).
- Coins will be random dates from 1948-1952, determined by stock on hand.
- These coins are in Average Circulated condition.
- Obverse: Bare head of George VI facing left.
- Reverse: Arms of Canada, denomination above and date below.
Protect your Vintage coins by adding these cotton gloves to your order!
Add some of these Canadian Silver Half Dollars to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.