- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- 1907-M Australia Gold sovereign. .2354 actual Gold weight.
- 3,029,000 pieces minted.
- Struck at the Melborne Mint.
- These coins will be in Brilliant Uncriculated condition.
- Obverse: Portrait of King Edward VII facing right.
- Reverse: St. George slaying the dragon.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Very rare in this quality. Add this superb example to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.