|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 19||$651.97||$658.76||$679.14|
|20 - 39||$649.68||$656.45||$676.75|
|40 - 119||$647.39||$654.13||$674.36|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
APMEX offers NGC MS-69 certified 2022 American Eagles to provide investors and collectors even more collectible bullion. Additionally, these coins have the NGC Early Release label that guarantees the grading service obtained these coins in 30 days or less of their release.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the high quality 69 condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases label ensures that NGC received this Gold Eagle within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: Features an adaptation of Saint-Gaudens’s $20 Gold Double Eagle illustration that shows a splendid Lady Liberty walking confidently with the bright sun on her back.
- Reverse: Displays Miley Busiek's design of a soaring eagle bringing an olive branch to its nest where a mate and children await.
Add this 2022 NGC MS-69 1/4 oz Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
2022 1/4 oz NGC MS-69 Gold Eagle Coins
The Gold American Eagles are treasured by many for numerous reasons, including the fact that their reliable bullion to invest in, beautifully designed and are backed by the U.S. Treasury. In addition to their high popularity, American Gold Eagles recently received a new reverse design in mid-year 2021 that quickly became an investor and collector favorite. To celebrate the legacy of the American Eagle coin program, U.S. Mint's AIP Designer Jennie Norris created a reverse design depicting a bold, detailed portrait of the American Bald Eagle. This new reverse for the Gold Eagles moving forward represent the new era of Eagles and the strength of the program's future.
NGC, a third-party grading company established in 1987, is known for its dependability, integrity and trustworthiness. They determine a coin's authenticity, condition, and grade it accordingly. After the grading process, NGC then encapsulates the Gold Eagle so the coin will maintain its grading for the lifetime of your investment. This 1/4 oz Gold Eagle is a certified MS-69, meaning a coin in near-perfect condition to minimal to no flaws. Along with NGC's grading, this Gold Eagle has an Early Release label so customers know NGC received this coin within 30 days of its release.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.