- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of 999.
- First release of Magnum Opus series.
- Coins will be in Uncirculated condition and delivered in a protective packaging.
- Obverse: Unique pattern work with examples and references to the Golden Ratio, along with text "Magnum Opus" and the denomination.
- Reverse: Features the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II along with more unique design work, with the fineness along the rim.
Protect your Gold in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Add the first release of the Pressburg Mint's Magnum Opus series to your collection today!
The Magnum Opus series speaks to the idea of the Golden Rule, a concept that has baffled scientists for centuries upon centuries. Found in so many places, from the financial markets to the galaxies, this law of nature exists in nearly everything we know. Pressburg has created a beautiful presentation for this concept in this new series, Magnum Opus.
The Pressburg Mint, also named Bratislavska Mincovna is based in Bratislava, Slovakia and revives the traditional history of the old mint of the country.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Gold Is Money
Date:Jan 26, 2023
I have several Tokelau Gold Coins and they are all beautiful. The design on the Magnum Opus is mesmerizing with very fine detail. These coins have low mintage and are by far the best looking coins I have.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.