- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This program is a multi-year series honoring innovations and innovators with $1 coins from each state, District of Columbia and U.S. territories. These coins are issued concurrently with the Sacagawea Native American Dollar.
- Composed of outer layers of .770 Copper, .120 Zinc, .070 Manganese and .040 Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Packaged in original U.S. Mint packaging.
- Proof finish with frosted devices and a mirror-like finish in the background.
- Obverse: Features the Statue of Liberty in profile with the inscriptions “IN GOD WE TRUST” and "$1" along with a privy mark of a stylized gear, representing industry and innovation.
- Reverse: Features a design of pioneering innovative invention from either of the four featured states.
- Edge: Incused inscriptions, “2022,” “S” mint mark and “E PLURIBUS UNUM.”
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2022-S U.S. Mint American Innovation $1 Proof set to your cart today!
The American Innovation Dollar series will be issued at a rate of four coins per year in the order that each state entered the union, similar to the State Quarter Dollars Program of 1999-2010.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.