1941 Walking Liberty Half Dollar BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsWalking Liberty Half Dollars were issued by the United States Mint from 1916 to 1947 as part of everyday coinage. This 1941 Half Dollar is in BU condition.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Mintage of 24,192,000 coins.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Displays Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches draped in the American flag.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mint mark.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1941 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.